mercredi 25 juin 2014

Where to buy projector kits??

Hey everyone.

Recently decided that I wanted projectors on my low beams for my 2001 325Ci.

I've seen retrofit tutorials across YouTube, but I don't know something: where do you buy decent quality projectors in Australia? How do you know what's good and what's bad? What does a HID converter actually do? What does canbus mean and what does it do? Does anyone have recommended brands with DIY kits?

I'm looking to spend around 200 in total, maybe 300. I am skeptical of what's on eBay atm, I'd like to hear some second hand advice from anyone that's retrofitted some good bi-xenons on their E46.

I'm really new to this so help would be greatly appreciated!





Sent from BimmerApp mobile app




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire