vendredi 27 juin 2014

How much should I sell it for?

Hi everyone,

I'm just trying to get some opinions here, the car IS NOT for sale yet. I'm curious how much I should list my 2004 BMW 325i for? Here's some details on the car...



Body style: Sedan

Color: Jet Black

Miles: 87,000

Trans: Auto



It has some rust going around the edge of the passenger side rear wheel well. Standard halogen headlights. The sunroof works great but the shade part is loose off its rails but will still go back and forth with the sunroof. Trunk handle release doesn't work but key and interior remote releases work just fine. Drives straight and perfect down the road. No mechanical problems at all. Stock speakers(no harman kardon). No sat nav. Yes to heated front seats. Stock Alarm system. Yes to rain sensing wipers. The last downside is that the auto dimming feature in the rearview mirror doesn't work. The auto dimming fluid is half full (visible) in the mirror and the top half there is no fluid. It does not leak, it's just annoying.



Again the car is NOT for sale yet. Just curious.



Thanks





Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire