dimanche 29 juin 2014

Melting paint and halogen bowls?

So I just ordered some projectors, shrouds and angel eyes to do an HID retrofit and I thought I would paint the reflector bowls and the shrouds. I'm not sure whether the silver/chrome shrouds will look good with the car (silver) yet. The hids and the halos are 6000k.



Anyways, I have some left over rattle can plasti dip. Will the plasti dip melt if it was near the projector and/or bulb (the plasti dip will be sprayed a lot in thin layers)? Say it was like a 16 hour drive?



Also, I've seen some burnt bowls threads long time ago. What causes them to burn? I've seen a lot of people put HIDs on bowls too. Is that one reason why the bowls burn? Will having projectors prevent the bowls from burning?



thx.



PS.

@solidjake

Thanks for this thread. ( http://ift.tt/1wYMgFi ) I found what bulb to use on my future project.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire