dimanche 29 juin 2014

E46 Coupe Laguna Seca Blue - E46 M3 6SPD w/BLK Interior - Turbo - Lab22

Its been a fun four years but I'm tearing down my warehouse to build it out as an office for my company which is expanding and I'm finding less and less time to enjoy the car.



2003 E46 M3 , 6Spd Manual, Black Interior, Alum. Trim, Laguna Seca Blue - 71K Miles



Purchased four years ago with about 60k miles with no mods, in mint condition from BMW of Mountain View. It was first turbo'd at about 65k miles about 3 1/2 years ago.



Car has a high compression forged and blue printed motor putting down about 1030whp on E98.



The mods list is incredibly extensive, well over $100k into the car.



Currently does 182mph in the standing 1/2 mile on street wheels/tires. Tame enough to drive on the street, safe enough to take to top speed of 200mph.



I will gather the extensive mods list over the next few days.



Asking $65k/obo.



Car runs perfectly and has always been stored in my warehouse. Motor was built about two months ago and has about 700 miles on it since.



















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire