lundi 30 juin 2014

This is going to sound full retard

But...



Has anyone ever tried to do a v8 swap into an xi? I've seen the e30's and e36's but is it really that impossible to do it in an e46? I'm running out of other projects to keep me sane. So I was thinking this could be something to take on just because I've yet to see one. I had previously put a 302 carbureted engine into a 87 Mazda b2000 that I made into a solid body with the 4 link rear and front end from a 79 fox body, also did a 302fi conversion in a bronco. I know this would be a whole new beast dealing with the front differential and all. And possibly if anyone one has some fairly detailed 02-03 xi engine bay measurements I would be very appreciative. And yes now you may call me crazy.





Sent from BimmerApp




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire