dimanche 29 juin 2014

Hard shifting in 2000 328ci

Hello Fanatics! I am new to the forum and am happy to be online. This is my first BMW and I have loved owning the car. A few hefty repairs over the past seven years, but that is to be expected when purchasing a used Bimmer.



I have had some recent issues and am looking for some feedback:



Just had the MAF changed and a new fuel filter as well. In the past few days, the car has begun to 'hard shift' (found the term here). I was wondering if there is any way in h@$% this can have anything to do with the recent work done on car? If so, why? If not, what is/are any suggestions from the forum? It has 105k on the odometer and has been extremely well maintained; I bought it from a good friend and neighbor who is a salesman at BMW. HELP!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire