jeudi 26 juin 2014

Parts question

Doing a minor overhaul at the moment for the cooling system. Would like some opinion on parts.



I'll be ordering from ClickableAutomotive as I'm in Australia, and for the most part, I'm an impatient person, so I'd rather not wait.



http://ift.tt/1jp263U



This is the kit, though I will be making some alterations to it.



I will be going with a CoolXPert Expansion Tank instead of the Behr tank listed. I believe CoolXPert produces the Genuine BMW tank, but I could be wrong.



I'd like to get Genuine BMW Coolant as well, and I should be able to source it, but on the off-chance I can't, is the Motul fine to use?



I would like to do the belt and pulleys too, but I'll probably be doing them later on as part of the tensioner package. When I replaced the OFHG, the pulleys seemed to move fine, and the belts felt good too. not hard at all.



tl;dr

the kit I'm ordering will be as follows:

- Motul Inugel Expert Ultra

- CoolXPert Expansion Tank

- Behr Expansion Tank Cap

- Rein Upper/Lower/Expansion Tank hoses

- Hepu Water Pump

- Behr Thermostat

- Fan Switch

- AT Thermostat



Cheers guys




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire