mercredi 25 juin 2014

DIY: OEM CSL MAP/IAT/FLAP Wiring

Well here is my DIY attempt at converting my wiring to OEM CSL after replacing my MSS54 with a Terra Modified MSS54HP. I have an OEM CSL Airbox with Flap and all OEM ducting etc..



Starting to untangle the mess LOL.....





2 Prong cnnector for Flap Motor...





The flap motor pins are blank in the DME connector....





The three prong connector is for the Flap potentiometer or position sensor....













The naked flap snorkal intake thingy.....Getting ready to re-install the flap and motor....













Make sure you use the wire positions on the connectors to tap/solder to the correct wires in the DME...









Bye Bye MAF connector....





























Wiring Diagrams I used to do the wiring...









I will add descriptions to the wiring pics above showing what and where its going etc.... LOL. Sorry Guys it was very very hot and it was very difficult taking pics and doing the work at the same time.



Most of you are going to be focusing on the MAP wiring and i'll go and take proper pics of that for you gents today.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire