lundi 30 juin 2014

Seat swap: Leather or Leatherette? Power or Manual?

I've got a 2002 325iT with black leatherette sports seats. Love the car, but I'd love it more if it had heated seats.



The good news is that sedan and coupe sports seats are a direct swap into a touring. No doubt I'm going for sports or M3 seats.



My question:

Should I hold out for leather, or is leatherette the way to go?

(My old touring had leather and honestly I think I like the leatherette better, but I'm concerned about wear.)



Is it easy enough to wire up a power seat, or should I stick to a manual?

How much of a reliability problem are the power seats in an older car?



And what about lumbar? I've never seen a lumbar equipped car.

Big upgrade, or am I better off just folding up a towel and calling it a day?



thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire