mercredi 25 juin 2014

Rear Shocks and Fuel Filter - Original OE?

Good morning,



A couple quick questions. Can you guys tell from these pictures if my rear shocks and fuel filter are the original OE units or do you think they have been replaced/upgraded?



I've read that the OE hose clamps on the fuel filter are a different design and that they are hard to remove. These hose clamps look like your standard, run of the mill worm gear type. Because of this do you think the FF has been replaced sometime in the past?



Also, I noticed that my rear shocks are Bilstein. The best I can tell by running a VIN decoder, my car did not come with any sport or suspension package so I'm not sure if Bilstein is original equipment with the standard, base suspension. Again, do you think my rear shocks have been reaplced/upgraded sometime during the car's previous life?



Thanks,

CV











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire