mardi 4 juillet 2017

Windscreen - affordable alternative

Hey vert peeps! I recently acquired a '02 325Ci convertible. The car didn't come with a windscreen and when I started searching for them the price tag ($400-500) was a little more than I could stomach. So I took to the inter webs in search of other options and found a $50 windscreen from Tekspree. I have been using the screen for a couple weeks now and am completely happy with how it performs.

It's very easy to install, just two straps that wrap around the head posts. You can raise/lower the top with the screen in place. The screen is barely visible from the rearview mirror (almost no viewobstruction) and most importantly it blocks just enough wind to keep the cabin comfortable - longer hair doesn't blow around, Conversation is easier, music easier to hear and the heat/air have a more noticeable effect.

The website recommends not using the screen at speeds over 80 mph, I have used it well over that speed with windows up and down and it barely moves the screen. It seems quite secure.

The screen is also easy to remove and folds down for easy storage.

I would recommend this 100%!!

http://ift.tt/2tH0S3x

Check out there site for photos and a bit more info. Can't beat for $50!


Windscreen - affordable alternative

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire