mercredi 5 juillet 2017

Carbon Fiber Hood or not?

I recently bought a 2001 M3 with 100k on it. Great condition except for a "crow's foot" on the hood, aka cracking paint.

So a respray will be over $1k and a carbon fiber hood should be around $800. I know nothing about carbon fiber hoods other than they save weight and some people like the look. Any other disadvantages? What about resale, am I hurting myself with a carbon fiber hood instead of OEM? What about crashing, will it come through the windshield and slice my head off?

Attachment 657906

Attachment 657914

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: new car.jpg Views: N/A Size: 63.9 KB ID: 657906   Click image for larger version Name: crack.jpg Views: N/A Size: 28.3 KB ID: 657914  


Carbon Fiber Hood or not?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire