jeudi 6 juillet 2017

Tire rubbing

I have a 2000 BMW 323i . It had blown shocks all the way around and the back tires rubbed bad , so I got coilovers and didn't even lower it that much and the tires are still rubbing even with shocks. I can't even drive with more then 1 person in my car without them rubbing . Does anyone know what the problem could be ? The rim size is only 17". Also when I drive and the transmission shifts into 2nd , in the back something sputters and shakes then it goes away, sometimes by this happening turns the traction control light on. If anyone could help me in any way I'd be grateful, my back left tire is getting torn apart. :/


Car is dropped 2in all around , fronts never rub but the backs are bad. Very confused .


Tire rubbing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire