mercredi 5 juillet 2017

E46 fuel gauge

Hi everyone. This evening I replaced the lower and the upper intake boots because they were both ruptured (my check engine light was also on telling me that the system was to lean for the first oxygen sensor) so I replaced the boots and disconnected the negative cable of my battery (I here's from others if you do that you will reset the car and the check engine light should go away). However, when I connect the cable there was a couple of sparks and when I turned the car on everything worked but the fuel gauge did not show the correct amount of fuel and when I turned the car off the gauge moved down to 1/2 and stayed there. Moreover the check engine light is still on. Thanks in advance for your help.


E46 fuel gauge

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire