jeudi 6 juillet 2017

A/C troubles

Hi everyone,

I'm having some difficulty getting cold air in a e53 2003 x5 with a 3.0 and I've have always gotten helpful and useful information from these forums and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
The compressor is engaging and a local mechanic said the pressures are ok and suggested the blend door might be closed but I checked and the hvac doors open and close. The blower works good at all speeds but recently I noticed the aux fan not turning on at all even after after couple of days driving but compressor still engages.
Was able to get aux fan to turn full blast on by unplugging a sensor on the ac line by passenger headlight I think the ac pressure switch? All fuses I checked were good and I'm stumped as to where to look next. No cold air from idle or highway speeds.


A/C troubles

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire