jeudi 6 juillet 2017

Sparco seat nightmare

So after waiting for 5 weeks (lost shipment) one of my Sparco seats arrived today along with base and sliders.

Took a while to figure out how to get the sliders on as there are no instructions but I got it done.

Stupidly there is no hardware to attach he sliders to the base. There are also NO INSTRUCTIONS for anything.

So I go ahead and install the base. The holes don't quite line up. I looked it up and it seems a lot of Sparco bases are like this. You have to pry and hammer.

So I hammer a bit and manage to get the holes over the bolts and tighten them down. Turns out I put the base the wrong way around. It's offset to one side and again there are no instructions. So I pry the base out, flip it and start hammering to get the bolts to line up.

BOOM! Door and curtain airbags go off. I'm so damn angry and pissed with their crappy fitment. Who knows how much it's going to cost to replace the airbags, door panel, headliner, etc.


I would suggest to stay away.


Attachment 658370




Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2177.jpg Views: N/A Size: 103.9 KB ID: 658370  


Sparco seat nightmare

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire