jeudi 6 juillet 2017

Violent Chassis Vibrations in First

About a month ago, I began to have this unusual problem with an unknown source. The entire car will begin to shake almost as if driving over rumble strips (seems to be originating from the rear). As the title says, it is most noticeable in first gear and above 5k rpm but ONLY if the car is accelerating at a considerable rate. The shaking doesn't occur when the engine speed is increasing gradually and/or held at the same rpm even above 5k.

This used to happen in second gear as well but hasn't been as bad recently and the vibrations weren't as severe as they were in first.

Whatever this is I am not too concerned; I am not one to take it all the way up to redline in between every light but for the 4 years I've owned this car I have never had a problem like this before.. That being said, I am sure this problem can only get worse until it starts to begin vibrating at lower engine speeds.

If any of you have heard of something like this before, please let me know and comment below! All I am trying to do is find a starting place for a diagnosis procedure and pinpoint exactly what is malfunctioning.

Thank you for your time.

JC


Violent Chassis Vibrations in First

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire