mercredi 5 juillet 2017

P1347, P1345, P1343, P0174 & Injector Issues

PROBLEM A

I won't be able to start the car up until I get a replacement starter. Before that exploded on me, I was getting the following codes. The car would also shake at idle and low-rpm power was awful.

Here's what my Autel MD-802 gave me. Codes were in this order:

P1347: Misfire cylinder 3 with fuel cut-off
P1345: Misfire cylinder 2 with fuel cut-off
P1343: Misfire cylinder 1 with fuel cut-off
P0174: System Too Lean Bank 2

(I know I need the freeze frame data)

Things of note:

Every sensor in the engine bay is new and genuine, new vanos seals, new coils/plugs, ccv is new, gaskets, etc. The only thing I haven't replaced is the m.a.f., although I cleaned it (I'll need to read its g/s number).

My old valve cover was cracked and my power brake booster was leaking. I replaced those and now I don't have anymore vacuum leaks. Smoke test performed afterwards.

Even though my DISA's flap holds vacuum with the finger method, I'll have to electrically test it tomorrow. That could also be a culprit.

When I did a piston soak last week, the fluid in every cylinder except for #3 went past the rings. #3 was still filled. I let it sit for two days.



PROBLEM B

After I removed the intake manifold, I noticed in cylinder #2 the two valves were closed but the hole was filled with fuel. So, with the injectors still on the rail and plugged-in, I turned the key. Only injector #2 shot fuel out and it kept leaking from the tip afterwards. That explains the filled cylinder. I removed the other injectors from the rail and each had fuel in the tops of them. Clogged injectors?

The injectors are reman'd flow-matched that I purchased a couple months ago. I replaced the fuel filter and inlet fuel house last Fall. However, the car sat for a few months without being started, with the old injectors in it. Could the fuel filter also be clogged? I assume I'll need to go to HF and get a fuel rail pressure tester.



Ugh. :censor: Any help would be appreciated. :thumbsup:


P1347, P1345, P1343, P0174 & Injector Issues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire