mercredi 5 juillet 2017

Leather Z: anybody heard of these guys???

Earlier this year, I rebuilt my entire shifter assembly from the lever down to the bushings (e60 upgrade). Ever since then, the satisfaction I get from shifting has more than doubled.

Recently, I have been trying to get a hold of an illuminated shift knob to complete the package since some of the plastic insides had broken. From what I can tell, yall really love the ZHP knob because it is a tad shorter and heavier than the other factory options. It took me a while to figure out that an illuminated zhp knob is hard to come by which led me to this website that I had never heard of before...

http://ift.tt/2tNyfkU

They sell a lot of e46 parts as well as other models including my illuminated zhp knob (5&6 speed). I do not have any experience with these guys and I wanted to see if yall had heard of them. The owner (Andy) is a fanatic who owns a z3 and was featured in Bimmer magazine back in 2003 (off of their about us tab).

If youve had any experience with Leather Z, please let me know and post below!! I would like to validate their legitimacy before dropping $200 on a shift knob + retrofit kit.


Thank you for your time.

JC


Leather Z: anybody heard of these guys???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire