mercredi 5 juillet 2017

2010 X5M: well cared for

2010 BMW X5M

91,200 miles (increasing daily)

bought from Fields BMW in Orlando after months of searching in Feb of 2015 for the right, well kept, CPO X5M

all repair work done at Vista BMW in South FL, just had a full PPI done, so the new owner can buy with confidence.

recent work:
new Nexen tires about 3k miles ago
new rear brake pads about 1k ago

options:
rear seat entertainment
comfort access
heads up display
Sat Radio
heated seats and steering wheel
soft close trunk
upgraded halos
some enhancements from CodeMyCar

My wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed this X5M, but after recently picking up a F80 M3 I have decided to get truck and thin the herd before our driveway starts to look like a used car lot.

Like a lot of you, I am pretty particular about my cars and how I keep them, although I cannot think of anything this X5 needs, it does have a small mark on the door I have tried to show in the picture as well as a a little curb rash, the wife did it, I promise . The headlight plastic is starting to show some wear and could use refinishing. Other than those things I am not aware of anything that needs attention besides a happy new owner.

here is a link to the pictures:

http://ift.tt/2srAaIt


Please ask any questions, it is best to text or call me at 609-8 six 5-0367

Best,

Justin

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: File_000.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 183.8 KB ID: 658138   Click image for larger version Name: File_001.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 209.9 KB ID: 658146   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2626.jpg Views: N/A Size: 194.8 KB ID: 658154   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2630.jpg Views: N/A Size: 100.5 KB ID: 658162  



2010 X5M: well cared for

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire