samedi 21 février 2015

Cheap parts from some companies

I'm surprised there is not a thread on peoples experience with receiving parts that are really not worth installing on your car......if there is and I am missing something then please correct.



I was under the impression that FCP EURO was a good place to order parts (maybe i just "misremembered) like Roger Clemens. When i was looking at their site I saw the same parts listed with different prices, in this case the expansion tank, just seems like their listings are thrown all over the place with random prices.

I did order the Meyle waterpump and just like someone else said earlier, I got it and the thing really did look like a "cheap child's toy" and it does say 'Original Meyle'. I don't think there is anyway that this thing is not made in China.

I had ordered the plastic propeller or whatever it is called and it was a very cheap metal.

Anyway i am returning it and ordered the Saleri, which a lot of guys recommend and I understand.



Just wanted to share experience and am curious of others experience in their opinion of parts received from any company good or bad.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire