mardi 24 février 2015

WTB my WTB continues, PLEASE HELP

Ok i'm always searching the forums looking for parts, i'm going to keep this thread/post updated with items I'm looking for. I will try to prioritize the items from top to bottom.



All of these items are for an e46.



1. LCM / headlight switch SW:4.0 or higher (I want triple blink)

2. Bmw home link (garage door) buttons

3. LED tail lights for e46 sedan prefer RCR

4. M5 f10 shift knob

5. Mason Engineering rear x brace (I already have the 3 piece rear bar, now I just need the X)

6. Mason Engineering Front racing strut bar (must be for early model e46's with bumps on the strut towers)

7. Brand new Coilovers with lifetime warrantee (i'm considering status gruppe)

8. e90 rear view mirror with compass/auto dim and homelink




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire