samedi 28 février 2015

CCV question

Hey guys,

I have an 02 330 w/138k miles, Meticulously maintained by me. I did my replaced my CCV with the " cold weather kit" about 2 years ago (March 2013). Anyway , I bought a beater car so I would have to drive my car this winter. I start the car once a week or so,and maybe drove it 10-20 miles in the last 2 months. Yesterday I took it for a ride to the bank ( about 2 miles away ) and noticed a ton of smoke coming from the tail pipe. When I pulled the oil cap off , I saw this milky white crap which looked like condensation or something. I did some searching and some say head gasket, some say CCV is clogged. I guess my question is if it is condensation from the extreme cold and me not driving it all the time, will this go away when the weather warms up ? Should I go on a nice long drive ( 20 30 highway miles)? The car runs perfect, no CEL , no hiccups ,ect. Once in a blue moon , when its really, really cold , it might start up and run a lil rough for 30 secs and then be perfect . Thanks in advance, and happy motoring......




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire