mercredi 25 février 2015

Is the bmw vin pattern super secret or something?

I've been wanting to use my programming skills to do something that I'd enjoy so I decided to make a bmw vin decoder. I have seen an older document floating around the forums, but instead contacted bmw na directly to get the legit info straight from the source. Bmw na told me to contact the dealer. 35 calls to separate dealers and I still haven't come up with this information. Kinda frustrated at the people I've been talking to. I know it's just a matter of getting in touch with the right person but damn what the heck do these people do all day? Reminds me how hard it must be to start a business, dealing with corporate nitwits all day who can't come up with any solutions or suggestions. Sorry just venting lol. Is the vin pattern documentation like super secret or something?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire