jeudi 26 février 2015

S> '01 BMW 325i Black/Black Manual transmission San Diego/Las Vegas area

Selling my 2001 BMW 325i (Black, manual Transmission) for how much I owe (right at this moment I owe about 6k on it)



I am currently stationed in San Diego and my home address is in Las Vegas, I will be in Vegas area for about 7days in April before I get deployed and that's the only time I can be there before deployment and my time in San Diego area is limited as of right now we are going underway quite a lot preparing for deployment.





Anyways about the car, its a Black on black 2001 BMW 325i Sport package, I updated the bumper to M3 style, new Flywheel/clutch (Valeo SMF kit) it has about 1.5k miles on it right now, new tires around 2.3k miles on it and I did went for a bigger tire (220 instead of 210 if I remember it right), it has 164.5k miles as of this moment.







Any questions just ask me, you can email me either on erickrayos@gmail.com or message me here.



I will be back in San diego (I am in National City)for only 4-5days this March 11th to 15th if you wanna check out the car.





I will post pictures once I get a signal in my cellphone or get back to San Diego, whichever comes first.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire