dimanche 22 février 2015

Considering an E55 (w211) - Input Welcome

I'm strongly considering the purchase of an 05 E55 (W211). The car appears to be clean, no accidents, etc. Still yet to do a PPI, but the maintenance potential is my cause for concern. Reading through forum posts gives some insight, but really it varies on a car by car basis.



Car has 70k miles on it and I don't drive more than 4k / year, likely selling it after 1-2 years and moving onto something else.



Given my usage I think it is probably a pretty low risk move, plus since there won't be many miles I could potentially break even if the deal is good to begin with.



My intent was to buy an old 4Runner and somehow I've convinced myself I can delay for 2 years and drive an AMG if it doesn't cost a mint. :rofl:





Any input is welcome.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire