jeudi 26 février 2015

320d issues

Hi guys,

Recently purchased a 2001 320d pre facelift, car was running fine but had too much oil in it, did an oil and filter change last night. The car wouldn't start at all, completed dead no sounds from start motor and not cranking, all lights work fine, starter motor was tested on the volt meter and rocked in gear to check it was free. My mate has bmw software and it brought up a key fault which was cleared. But the car would not let the software speak to the engine (immobilisation due to key?) the central locking is very dodgy too, doesn't really work with the key and for example the key fob lock button pops the boot! And is all generally pretty all over the joint. The keys have also been have been messed with as both are taped up. I disconnected the battery for half an hour and when reconnected bang started straight up as normal. Thought I'd turn it off to ensure it would start again and you guessed it. Wouldn't start ***128545;***128545;. So I'm thinking now only option is 120 for key from bmw and probably diagnostics at 60 ***128557;***128557;, is this likely to work ? I don't even care if the central locking doesn't work I'd just like my car to start ! Thanks in advance for any advice help or opinions !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire