lundi 23 février 2015

Avant Garde M310

Hey all. Currently im running avant garde 310 in this setup on stock "sport" suspension



19x8.5 ET-35 front with 235/35/19

19x9.5 ET-40 rear with 255/35/19



This setup fits perfectly and during troubleshooting for issues involving wobble, a few shops are dead set on trying to tell me its that my rear tire size causing the issue, them being "too small" (though I know its not, stock wheels 18's make the same noise). That's resolved anyway.



I plan on installing H&R race springs, while Im sure this has been asked over a billion times I cant find an answer given my exact offset on what size tires I can run, the wider the better without resorting to fender mods(yeah its easy to do but I'm exploring my options)



Any helps or ideas would be appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire