vendredi 27 février 2015

2 Questions for Tirerack - SSR Wheels

I was wondering and have been wondering for a while if Tirerack ever plans on carrying SSR wheels as I have combed the website (tirerack.com) and do not see them listed anywhere. Is this due to the problems people experienced years ago where the wheels were separating? I experienced this with a set of SSR GT3s (now discontinued wheel and the insurance claim was FUN; Let me tell you). I am just curious as I want a set of SSR Professors and would really like to go through tirerack.com if possible for them. I will purchase them elsewhere and just deal with any inconvenience of shuttling wheels around to have tires mounted but wanted to ask anyway.



Second question:



Does Tirerack.com have any plans to carry APEX wheels? I am just wondering as again, as far as convenience goes, most of "us" (car enthusiasts) want quality tires to go with quality wheels so will end up ordering from TireRack ANYWAY and end up paying tax and shipping separately for two different orders for essentially one item on our cars and deal with the "shuttling" around of having tires installed wherever. It's just really inconvenient, especially if you only have one car. Some vendors package tires with wheels (CCW, EAS and others I am sure....just to note that.).



I'm really curious about my first multi part question about SSRs as I REALLY like the look of SSR Professors even to this day which shows how well their look has aged.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire