mercredi 25 février 2015

Need input about graphic cards

So my old desktop PC is having some lags and I'm planning some updates, the actual config is:



Motherboard: ASRock A785GXH/128M

CPU: Athlon 64 X2 4600+ (2400 Mhz)

RAM: DDR2 4GB total (2x 2GB)

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce G210 512Mb





I don't give the PC an extreme use, no games at all, once in a while an old version of NFS (Porsche) and some San Andreas, I use it almost for internet browsing and audio editing.



My plan is to improve the RAM (at least 8GB total DDR2) and I would like a better graphics adapter but here is where I get lost so any input would be appreciated, I don't want a super duper mega card, just a normal one (maybe 1GB or 2) that doesn't lag with 5, 6 instances of chrome.



Thanks! :thumbup:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire