jeudi 26 février 2015

Tire rack - anyone else?

First of all, I've ordered from Tire Rack before and never had any problems. Maybe times have changed...



After calling Tire Rack today about my order, their customer service agent, as well as sales agent, said they shipped Monday... but for the last 4 days their tracking #s from UPS weren't showing anything. I ended up calling UPS tonight and they said Tire Rack issued a lost package investigation even before they dropped off my order for delivery. UPS finally got my order after I called Tire Rack to ask where my order was.



I also ordered my tires to come from their Denver, CO warehouse. They once more lied and said Denver didn't have the tires, so they shipped out of Louisiana. My tires should have been here and installed 2 days after my order, but now in the middle of another snow storm, have to wait for 1-2 weeks or more before they will refund my credit card. Unfortuantely, I don't have the extra money on hand to order from someone else, someone local.



It's like Tire Rack knows they have you over a barrel and bank on people keeping the tires even though they arrive 2 weeks after you ordered at a 2-day delivery. Fck them. It's become a matter of principle now and after they've lied, they're getting their tires back and I'll never order from them again. There's no reason for their dishonesty.



I'm starting to think that if you can't order from Amazon, then keep it local. It might be a bit more expensive, but, hell, it's not worth the BS these companies run you through with their outdated return policy. You'd think Tire Rack would own up to their mistake, apologize, or even try to make it right and by right, I mean for them to refund my $600 now, rather than wait until they get their tires back and then process them. Can't they contact UPS and have the order returned? After all it's 2015. Whatever...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire