vendredi 27 février 2015

Muffler Question

Sup Fanatics,



So I started my car's exhaust system with a simple muffler delete. Liked it for a week, but then I wanted more loud. So I took the front muffler/resonator, along with the middle resonator off, leaving me with a "Catback Straight Pipe". Loved the loudness of it for the past few months, now I'm tired of it and want to quiet it down a bit along with changing the tone.

I've been searching around the internet for mufflers just to try out. I was originally going to put my stock muffler back on, but decided to get something else. I'm going to leave both resonators out, just add a rear muffler.

I'm curious to know if anyone has given this muffler a try and if they have a sound clip of it, preferably with both resonators deleted.

I've found one on YouTube that seems to be the same muffler, although I'm not sure. He also still has both resonators in place.



http://ift.tt/1Aj9GUz



This seems to be the same muffler.

http://ift.tt/1Aj9GUH







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire