mercredi 25 février 2015

Interseting Cooling Situation

I have an interesting situation, and I have been reading threads for the past several weeks and couldn't find a similar issue. Most threads speak of running cooler than normal, running too hot, or inconsistent fluctuations. My temp rises to operating temp as it should and stays in the middle without fluctuating. The coolant level is full, but still gives me a code P0128. Most threads recommend to change the thermostat but it seams that its functioning properly since the temp is at proper operating levels and doesn't fluctuate. It is neither running too cold or over heating; it is consistently in the middle after it reaches the proper temp. I'm not about to do a complete cooling system overhaul if I don't need to as it was done about 20K miles ago. Could it be the coolant level sensor or the coolant temp sensor? I'm not sure where the issue lies. Any ideas?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire