vendredi 27 février 2015

Coolant related issue. overheating.

So to state my problem. I attempt to bleed the car. Everything is good with the heater on. I turn the AC and it overheat until i turn on the heater again.Also it will eventually overheat no matter what. What is the best way to bleed this car that is as close to fool proof as possible.*

(How I have tried to bleed the car is key being set to the ignition position but engine not on. Blower on low and heat at 91. Take filler cap and bleeder screw off. Fill until constant fluid comes out. Screw in bleeder screw. Remove excess fluid from expansion tank then replace filler cap)



Mind you I have recently replaced the coolant temp sensor. I have a spare brand new thermostat on hand. Expansion tank was replaced at 80k miles same as

2000 BMW 328ci 5 speed. Located in Hawaii on Oahu @Schofield Barracks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire