vendredi 30 mai 2014

Vogtland Sport Suspension kit worth buying?

First of all, i have 8.5 rims in the front and 9.5 rear with a 45 offset. My tire setup (Kumho ecsta sport) is 235/40/18 and 265/35/18. I was originally thinking if getting h&R touring kit but I personally hate the raked look and h&r race is too low.



I came across Vogtland and I believe they would be the perfect balance for me. I have heard nothing but good reviews for them. They will provide a 1.2in drop all around because i have the sport suspension. I am willing to roll my rear lip and possibly front lip as well.



My questions are; Can the drop accommodate my tires with ease once my lips are rolled? Are there any pictures of someone with a similar tire setup as mine with a similar drop? Will my front tires rub when turning?



Thank you in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire