mardi 27 mai 2014

Just saying Hi to my fellow Bimmers!!!

Hi All,



Been driving Bimmers for the last 2-3 years after saying I would never drive one.



I've now owned and driven, an X5 - OMG, the kudos and feelings of total superiority as you flash past all and sundry...



A 325i saloon - steady workhorse that NEVER let me down...except one dodgy MOT failure



and my current ride, this gorgeous 2002 330Ci convertible. Just got it in time to enjoy the 3 weeks of sunshine we call 'Summer', in Britain!!!



I used to customise cars, (i.e. Ford Capri's), back in the early 80's, now just gonna 'sexify' this one up a bit...Black/grey carbon badges all round, wind deflector, custom badges and may even change the wheels.



I'm more into asthetics than performance, so any tips on making my ride (currently nameless), look even better...please let me know



Pearlearli

The Maverick Bimmer!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire