jeudi 29 mai 2014

Any BMW FS...kind of: DPE SP-8 19" wheels currently in production

Ok, so long story short I ordered these wheels in the last stretch of my deployment and decided it was time for an E92 M right after I got home.



The wheels were still in the process of being built when I made this choice. They are at DPE right now ready to be assembled and shipped out. DPE's policy is a 50% deposit upon ordering and the remaining balance due when the order is complete. I am willing to cut my losses in this deal, but can't stomach walking away with nothing. My offer to anyone out there is this: Take over my order and pay the remaining balance on the wheels ($1,966.50) plus an additional $900 paid to me to recoup just under half of the deposit I already put down. Shipping would also be covered by the buyer and I will work with DPE to have them shipped directly to the buyer. This wheel package is already heavily discounted and this takes about $1K more off the top.



If you're still reading, here are the wheel specs:



DPE SP-8 forged wheels 19x8.5 et34 front, 19x9.5 et43 rear

**Wheels are 3-peice so can be built to different specs (more on this below)

Faces have a brushed finish with two coats of tinted clear coat applied. This is known as the "double dark tint" finish and looks exceptional.

The outer lips are high polished



**Since these wheels are not yet assembled, they can be made to any width you desire. For the specs listed above, the price remains unchanged. If you decide to make them a different width the price will go up $300 since they have to source and polish new barrels.



PM me here or call/text 804eightfivetwo4192



This is a pic that was sent to me today by DPE. The wheels have been placed together but not assembled. The finish on the faces will be a little darker than the pic shows.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire