mercredi 28 mai 2014

Almost Free

Greetings

I have discovered in the back of my garage the parts to install a CD changer in the trunk of an E46 sedan. Besides the obvious CD Changer (newer model that plays MP3s), I have the frame, and the inner trunk panel with the access door in grey. No damage at all to any of the parts. In fact, I bought the CD changer a few years ago from Tommy G, and of course shortly after sold the car.



I say almost free, because I really am not looking for any more except shipping for the frame and the inner panel.



Here's a link to the frame: http://ift.tt/1nX8L8q



Here's the part number to the interior panel: 51478266561



I have some of the oddments trays, but not sure if they are all there.



So here's the deal.

The parts are LARGE pieces. Not heavy, but odd sized. So I think shipping can be a little expensive. BUT if you take it all, include the CD changer, I can probably get everything into one box for $50 in shipping. Plus another $100 for the CD Changer (which is a bargain and a half). So all in for your $150 PayPal gift. :-)



Sum: No charge for the interior parts (other than the changer) for anything but shipping. Take the changer too for a deep discount, and you get the whole magilla for less that a lot of people sell the changer alone.



PS. If you want to break up the parts, it's going to be the same shipping price, since again, the parts don't weigh much, but they need to go in an oversize box.



Hope this helps someone. FYI - My car was a 2000 323i Sedan with fold down seats.



Want to pick up everything in Central NJ? COOL! Come and get it. No charge for the parts, except the changer.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire