mardi 27 mai 2014

Vibration/gear issues

Hello E46Fanatics,



I have a 2002 330xi (140,000 miles) and I am having a few problems.



1). When I put the car in Reverse or Drive, it has a vibration to it. I feel it more when I am stationary. When I have it in Park or Neutral it's smooth. What could this be?



2). I also have a problem when I put the car in gear (reverse or drive), it engages pretty hard especially when I go from Reverse to Drive. When I go from Park to Reverse, it's not so bad or when I go from Park to Drive it's not so bad. When I have it in Park or Neutral, it's smooth. Would could this be?



3). When I accelerate I am getting a vibration especially when I am on the freeway between 60-70 mph. I know it's not the motor mounts becuase when it's in park or neutral its smooth. What could this be?



thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire