jeudi 29 mai 2014

2004 E46 318 Ci - N46 Valvetronic Problem

Hello, I have a 2004 318 Ci coupe with the n46 engine. Problems started when i was changing a DSC pressure sensor, I forgot to disconnect the battery and accidentally shorted the connection box that mounts beside the DSC pump to the chassis. The car was in limp mode and wouldn't rev above 2500rpm, I was also getting the fault codes: 2A6B Power limitation valvetronic, 2A69 valvetronic voltage supply and 2A71 valvetronic, relief relay. I originally thought that because I had shorted the battery out I had fried the valvetronic part of the DME, so i sourced a compatible replacement DME and EWS kit from eBay. However the EXACT same fault codes still exist so I carried out a more thorough diagnostics using inpa and DIS and they report that it has something to do with a relay however I have checked the relays under the bonnet beside the DME and they all seem to work. I connected a multimeter across the motor connection and i am getting a constant 4.17 volts with the engine running. Is there any other Fuses or Relays that are associated with the DME or Valvetronic that i can check?



Any help greatly appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire