mercredi 28 mai 2014

Annoying Whistle - HELP!!!!

Hey all -



I've got an '04 E46 325i sedan, M54 5-spd. Recently I've been subjected to an annoying whistle that seems to rear it's ugly head during light throttle. I do have a K&N CAI installed and have checked both upper and lower intake tubes as well as the corresponding vacuum lines. No cracks. No leaks. No lean codes. Nothing. The car drives fine and pulls hard through the entire gear range and torque curve. The sound does not reproduce at idle or while revving the engine in neutral. I only get the whoosh from the intake. Only while under load does it appear and again, under light throttle between 2-3k RPMs. If I lay into the throttle the sounds goes away. Any thoughts, insights or possible areas to look would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire