samedi 31 mai 2014

Doing CCV soon. I'm excited

So...even though my CCV was upgraded to the cold weather edition at 148k, I'm al last positive mine needs a new one here at 179k. Didn't realize my thermostat had soft failed and my engine wasn't heating up completely. This was for a year or possibly more :/ aka two winters so my **** clearly got clogged up from all that condensation. Nevertheless, I'm always excited to do some serious work (as long as it is something I can actually do) on my baby. Hd a lean condition for a while along with more than normal oil loss. My shop also said it was most likely my CCV. Gonna snag that cold weather kit from ESC (genuine Bmw) as well as the updated dipstick and have some serious fun come July 11th. That's when I'm officially done with collage and will have the time to do this work. :) I like my car and the work that comes with it. Just letting you guys know. Maybe ill take pics? Probsbly not :p





Sent from BimmerApp mobile app




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire