mardi 27 mai 2014

Dude says his Fbody Camaro 3.8 auto can dust my car

STOCK Camaro V6 3.8L auto vs STOCK 02' 325Ci 5spd sport+premium package?



Dude I knew from highschool a couple years back always talked trash about any car that wasn't American and that "american muscle" will always win. He was pretty immature so I just ignored it. But some how years later after highschool he ended up in my social group and whenever I hang out with my friends I see him very often. He keeps talkin trash about my ride and that his Camaro would beat my car any day. He keeps challenging me to a race :banghead: and its super annoying. I'm pretty sure i'm going to end up racing him sooner or later just to shut him up. What are my odds of winning? I've taken my car to a drag strip once with some friends and I averaged between 15.1 and 15.3 second 1/4 times.



I'm pretty sure i'll win check out his gear ratios. :facepalm: Think I can give him a head start? :rofl:



1st Gear 3.059

2nd Gear 1.625

3rd Gear 1.000

4th Gear (Final Drive) 0.696




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire