mercredi 28 mai 2014

Approaching 109k and starter went out!

I bought my 03 330 coupe with 92k on the dot, back in August of 2012. Since then I have done the rear brake rotors, brake shoe, serpentine & A/C belts, idler & tensioner pulleys, & the DISA valve.



My starter just went out yesterday and my car will be going to the shop this weekend. I want to get as much done as possible since I'm creeping up on the prime time for maintenance anyway. I don't want to have to worry about anything bad going wrong in a long while lol. My car's been great to me so far. I haven't abused it or anything but I feel as if the motor can take a ton of hard pulls and still be good.



These are some things I've come up with that I could potentially replace, can someone let me know what else I should consider replacing? Perhaps certain hoses?



- Water Pump

- Thermostat

- Power Steering Pump

- Radiator

- Expansion Tank





Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire