mardi 27 mai 2014

Hello

Hello my name is Cory and I am new here and I am also a first time BMW owner. First off I want to say I love this car and is by far the nicest and most comfortable car i've ever owned but I am having a little issue that i'm having a hard time figuring out! That's one of the reasons I am here but I also heard this is an awesome forum! The problem i'm having is there is this noise coming from underneath about center console that sounds like well it sounds the same as it did when my CV joint in my Toyota 4Runner driveline was going out... I've taken it to a couple places and the first being Bimmer Motor Werks here in Salt Lake City Utah and all I can say is the guy misinformed me of a lot about my car!!! Anyway this is already long so I will end here.



My car is a 2000 BMW 328i



Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire