mardi 27 mai 2014

2003 325xi AC Issue

Whats up guys...

I had been having major issue with my car going into limp mode, random misfires, etc. It came down to finally changing the ignition coils, among many other things. Now the car runs nice and smooth. However, since I changed the ignition coils, my AC doesn't work. It sounds like it kicks on, but doesn't blow cold at all... Also, I have a DICE Media Bridge installed, and that quit working as well... Any ideas/suggestions? Haven't tried much troubleshooting yet as this just happened on Sunday. :banghead:



With the limp mode/misfire issue here is what was done.

New crankshaft position sensor

2 New camshaft position sensors

6 New plugs

6 New ignition Coils

Tried a "known good" MAF, went back to my original as that wasn't the issue.

2 New O2 Sensors




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire