vendredi 30 juin 2017

What's my car worth? 2002 BMW 330ci cinnamon interior

Hello all. I'm considering selling my BMW 330ci, and wanted to see what the value of it is. My uncle is interested I buying the car for my niece but to be honest I don't know what I would sell it for. So I thought I'd ask you guys and maybe get some competing offers at the same time ;)
It's a 2002 330ci with premium package, cold weather package, and sport package. It has 170k miles but has been maintained at the same shop it's entire life and maintained religiously. Always garaged, paint is in fantastic condition, interior is in mint condition. When I bought it I put $1200 in it fixing a head gasket leak, drive belts and misc tune up costs. And then $800 on firehawk Indy tires. The rims are 19in oem m3 front rims. 235 all around.
What would you say the value Is? It drives perfectly, and looks spectacular.



Thanks for the help


What's my car worth? 2002 BMW 330ci cinnamon interior

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire