jeudi 29 juin 2017

Front end damage - is it fixable?

Hey guys, I totalled my 330ci over the weekend

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this kind of damage and whether it's possible to fix

It was a low speed front end collision, and mostly the passenger side got crushed in

- airbags did not deploy
- the radiator and support bars got crushed
- passenger fender crushed
- the front bumper got scraped a little but no major damage (the car sort of went under the other car)
- both headlights smashed

The engine itself was untouched, the mechanical fan spins straight, and no fluids leaked other than the windshield washer reservoir which got crushed

My question is about the passenger fender and the frame. Does anyone know if it's repairable?

The black support bar that holds the radiator and bolts to the side are obviously out of place.. I have access to a parts car, so for now I'm just wondering if/how that passenger side fender and wheel well would be repaired and how much that might run me

Pretty bummed out about it because of its low mileage and otherwise good condition

Thought I'd get some feedback before it becomes a parts car

Included some pics here

http://ift.tt/2s5YLSZ


Front end damage - is it fixable?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire