jeudi 29 juin 2017

Replaced starter now no starter or speedo

I replaced the starter in my 04 330ci today and the first few times I started it it was fine. I drove it for about 15 mins and when I stopped i heard what I thought was the aux fan running. I just fixed my ac and thought that's why it might be running now. I came out 2 minutes later and still heard it, when I went to start the car I had no starter. Popped the hood and the sound was coming from inside or below the manifold. I popped started the car and got to my appointment. Tried again and a few times after and still no starter. Coming home I realized my speedometer only reads about 16mph. As soon as I start moving it jumps up and when I stop it drops below 0. Anyone got any ideas? I'm suppose to be taking the car on a 6 hour trip saturday morning and need everything working.


Replaced starter now no starter or speedo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire