jeudi 29 juin 2017

Front Control Arm Bushing Advice

Hey guys, I'm going to be replacing the Front Control Arm Bushings on my 330i 03/2001 production. I have not bought the kit yet. Is the bushing kit below in the link the correct one? It says that they are good for models up to 02/2001. Am I good to proceed with buying them? It also says to replace the retaining ring, which is 11$ per piece but on the videos I've watched for replacement, I don't see anything like that on there? They just take out the old bushing and replace with the new one. Another question I have is, can I do this without actually lifting the car at all? And if so, can I use Silicone Paste instead of Spray on the bushing and the arm piece? It says it's safe on rubber.


http://ift.tt/2sXi6s0


Front Control Arm Bushing Advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire